ISLH 2022 New Deadlines
This year's conference will be hosted in hybrid format at the Volvo Congress Center in Bologna, Italy from September 8-10, 2022 with the ISLH Educational Workshop Day preceding the conference on May 24th.
- Lectures on the Latest Topics in Laboratory Hematology
- Pre-Meeting Full Day Educational Workshop (September 7, 2022)
- Special Plenary Sessions
- Corporate Luncheon Workshops
- Oral Abstract and Poster Sessions
- Commercial Exhibits
- Attend Either In-Person or Online
Monday, May 9th is the deadline to submit an abstract for ISLH 2022. Abstracts are being accepted for oral and poster sessions in the following categories and may be presented in-person or virtually:
- Flow Cytometry
- Cellular Analysis
- Red Cell Analysis and Hemoglobinopathies
- Molecular Analysis
- Standards and Quality Assurance
For more information visit ISLH website.