Informative note on rights to Privacy as per Privacy Law DL 196/2003
- SIPMeL, the manager of the www.sipmel.it website and its respective version translated into other languages (hereinafter referred to for reasons as brevity merely as the "Website") intends to provide an accurate description of the way in which it processes the personal data of the users of the Website and to also provide an Informative note to such extent in accordance with Art. 13 of "Privacy Law" No. 196 dated June 30. 2003.
- This Informative note does not apply to any other website that may be consulted through links provided at SIPMeL Website and for which the latter declines any and all liability.
- SIPMeL Website has been set up to provide users with information on SIPMeL activity and services supplied for Marketing activities, release information and Legal aims. This Informative note also applies to the processing of personal data collected during its business relationships with members/clients and suppliers.
Type of data processed and processing method
- The personal identification data entered by the user when requesting information are acquired and stored in the server's memory support tools and protected by authentication systems. Access to such data is based on the use of the appropriate authentication credentials.
- In these cases, the entry of such information is required for the supply of the information requested and the execution of the services and or business relationships regarding the issue and reception of services, documents and invoices. Refusal to provide such information makes it impossible to obtain the service/information requested.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the Website implies the acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to permit reply to requests, and any other personal information included in the e-mail transmitted.
- SIPMeL advises users requesting information to always refrain from including the names or other personal data of third parties not strictly necessary for the execution of the request.
Personal data will be processed exclusively by authorised parties using automated equipment only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which such data has been collected. In order to prevent the loss, disclosure or illegal or incorrect use of such data, specific safety measures are adopted to guarantee confidentiality and prevent unauthorised access by third parties in compliance with the provisions of the law.
Data processing location and purposes
- The processing of data for the services offered by this Website is performed at the headquarters of data holder or the third parties assigned by the same for such purpose, and only by the employees or collaborators specifically assigned to such processing. In the context of the purposes above, the personal data collected cannot be disclosed to third parties unless such data have been acquired by the Judicial Authorities or Police in regard to crime prevention or investigation activities and in compliance with the provisions of the law.
Holder of processed data
- The holder of the personal data acquired through the use of the Website and commercial transactions is SIPMeL.
Rights of the party involved
- In accordance with Privacy Law Art. 7, the parties whose personal data have been collected have the right in any moment to request and obtain confirmation of the existence of such data or lack thereof, the contents, origin, and accuracy of such data, and the right to request the integration or correction of such data.
- These parties also have the right to request the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form, or the freezing of all such data processed illegally, as well as the right to oppose the processing of such data for legitimate reasons.
- All requests regarding Art. 7 above must be addressed to SIPMeL, Via Ponchini n.17/int.7 – 31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TV), Italy, even by means of fax (+39-423-740715) or e- mail (email@example.com) .
- In order to improve the service offered, SIPMeL would appreciate receiving immediate notice of any malfunction or abuse of the same or suggestions for improvement by contacting the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The full text of Article 7 of Lgs. Decree 196/2003 is available on site www.garanteprivacy.it