RIMeL - IJLaM, Vol. 5, N. 2, 2009 (MAF Servizi srl ed.)
- 077 - Haemostasis: the researches of three Italian physicians in the XIXth century
- 083 - Understanding hemostasis: progress and impact on the laboratory
- 091 - Preanalytical variability of coagulation testing
- 099 - Coagulation laboratory in emergency clinical settings
- 104 - Update on administration of oral contraceptives thrombophilia: coagulation screening pros and cons
- 108 - D-dimer: evidence based review and new applications
- 113 - Venous thromboembolism and cancer
- 119 - Resistance to antiplatelet drugs: molecular mechanisms and laboratory detection
- 125- Antiphospholipis Syndrome: clinical features and diagnosis
- 131 - The Prothrombin time: review
- 138 - Genetic variables and their influence on oral an- ticoagulant therapy
- 144 - New anticoagulant drugs: a turning point in oral anticoagulation management?
- 154 - Coagulation Point of Care Testing systems
- 160 - Oral anticoagulant therapy: better anticoagula- tion clinics or routine medical care?