RIMeL - IJLaM, Vol. 2, N. 3, 2006 (MAF Servizi srl ed.)
- 196 - Why a history of Laboratory Hematology
- 199 - Hematology flow analyzers: history of continuously evolving technology. Part 1: the impedance method
- 206 - Innovation Answer Time: indicator of efficacy...
- 216 - Analysis of a project designed to improve preanalytical and analytical work-flow of urine cultures.
- 224 - NT-proBNP in systemic sclerosis-related pulmonary arterial hypertension
- 229 - Serum cartilage oligomeric matrix protein (COMP)following infliximab treatment in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: analitical performances and clinical
- 236 - Legal-medicine application of CDT index. Data work about Brescia’s population.
- 244 - Telecommunication capability in patients taking oral anticoagulant therapy
- 250 - Proteomic study of 6-OHDA-induced neurodegeneration of rat nigrostriatal pathway