Don't miss the upcoming ISLH February Webinars!
On Thursday, February 17th, 2022 the International Society for Laboratory Hematology will host the first monthly webinar in the e-Learning series: MINIMAL/MEASURABLE RESIDUAL DISEASE TESTING BY FLOW CYTOMETRY IN B-LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA: IMPACT OF TARGETED THERAPY.
The webinar will be held by Xueyan Chen, MD, PhD Associate Professor, Laboratory Medicine and Pathology Director, Developmental Hematopathology University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Describe the flow cytometric principles of MRD detection.
- Recognize the impact of immunotherapy on MRD assessment.
- Discuss the strategies to identify MRD post immunotherapy.
On Thursday, February 24th, 2022 the International Society for Laboratory Hematology will host the second monthly webinar in the e-Learning series: FACTOR ASSAYS AND SPECIFIC FACTOR INHIBITOR INVESTIGATIONS – A VIEW FROM THE LABORATORY.
The webinar will be held by Karen A. Moffat BEd, MSc, FCSMLS(D) Technical Specialist, Special Coagulation, HRLMP Associate Professor, Division of Hematology and Thromboembolism, Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Discuss the principle for one-stage factor assays.
- Discuss laboratory investigations for specific inhibitors.
- Discuss non-parallelism and the challenges with recognizing interferences.
All webinars will begin promptly at 11:00 AM Eastern Time US and are approximately 50 minutes long. There is no charge to participate in the live webinar.
We look forward to your participation in these events!